Refunds and Exchanges Policy
You may return or exchange goods provided you notify us by email (email@example.com) within 5 days of receiving your order. You must include your customer order number and description of the item(s) you wish to return.
With a receipt or tax invoice:
- We can provide a refund
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- You are required to return the items within seven days of notifying us that you are returning/exchanging goods.
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
- Goods purchased “on-sale” will not be refunded other than in the event of them being faulty
- For any special order item (goods that we don’t keep in stock), there is a restocking fee of $50
- If the return conditions are met we will refund you for the amount you originally paid for the items (excluding shipping fees) within 5 business days from the date we receive the goods back from you. Please allow 10 business days for the refund of monies to your account
- We will not be responsible for any return packages sent to us which are sent by other than a trackable mail or freight method.
- All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded into a nominated bank account and credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original credit card.
Unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
- Custom-made products
- Any product/s specifically cut to size at your request