Australia’s attic specialists for over 40 years!
Attic Group are Australia’s original attic ladders supplier, having introduced attic ladders to the country in 1975. Attic Group has helped improve the homes of over 40,000 Australian families with amazing attic conversions to create more space via the introduction of an attic ladder, flooring and dust-proofing the roof space.
Our Founder and CEO, John Stewart, his children and the rest of the Attic Group family, have expanded the business across Australia. We now have showrooms and install teams in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. Our strong distributor network supports regional centres including Newcastle, Wollongong and Canberra.
In 1989, we established our MBA & HIA award winning Attic Living division. Attic Living now provides attic conversions and second storey extensions and has a strong record of delivering quality projects. Attic Living’s impressive, award-winning portfolio is full of ideas for how we can create light, airy and innovative living spaces out of your dark and dusty attic space.
In 2010, Attic Group became the Australian distributors for the FAKRO brand of skylights – opening many more homes to light and air. These FAKRO products complements our ladder and living installations so beautifully that our Brand Ambassador Shaynna Blaze recently installed opening skylights on her property.
GarageTek was added to our products in 2012 and since has been featured on shows like “Selling Houses Australia” as the cost effective way to “get your car back in the garage” and add value to your home.
As a family owned business, Attic Group understands the concerns associated with disruptions in the home and our tradespeople treat your home with respect. During our installs and renovations you won’t even have to move out of the house.
If you are specifically interested in distribution or job opportunities please get in touch with your closest Attic Group office. For an obligation-free in home consultation please fill out the form or give us a call. We look forward to creating more space in your home.
Attic Group Awarded for Excellence
Multiple HIA and MBA Award winner 2007, 2010, 2011
- Excellence in Housing Awards
- Master Builders Association MBA
- 2003 House Addition/Alteration/Renovation up to $100,000
- 2007 Renovation & Addition Project under $100,000
- 2007 House Addition/Alteration/Renovation up to $100,000
- 2009 House Addition/Alteration/Renovation $450,001 – $550,000
- 2010 Roof & Attic Conversion $200,001 and over
- 2011 Roof & Attic Conversion $200,001 and over
Why Choose the Attic Group?
We want it to be a memorable experience for all the right reasons
Can the other builder offer you the same security and service?
- The Attic Group is a family owned national company, we are not franchised.
- Over 40 years proven success
- We are fully insured
- Each project is appointed an approachable construction manager
- We are financially sound
- We are contactable and accountable, our offices are open 6 days per week
- You are welcome to visit our showroom at anytime during business hours
- We are a Housing Industry Association (HIA) multi award winning company
- We work with a (HIA) contract
- We give you a fixed price contract
- In most cases the client can remain in their home during the build
- We can give you referees of past works and job address’s
- Our consultants are trade qualified professionals with real life construction skills
- The architects we engage are registered with the Australian Institute of Architects
- Our architects listen to our clients!
- Our architects and engineers have experience working with all councils and government bodies
- We offer a complete building solution from concept to completion
- Attic Group takes the stress out of building