80,000 HOMES AND COUNTING!!!
Since 1975, we’ve helped over 80,000 families transform both their living spaces and the value of their homes. As Australia’s attic pioneers and experts, we manufacture and install the widest range of ladders to give safe access to the potential that is hidden under your roof. We create dustproof rooms where your valuables can be securely stored. We supply and fit windows and skylights to bring light into the darkest corner. And we design and build the most elegant conversions that will enhance your lifestyle and dramatically increase the value of your property.
ATTIC GROUP FEATURED ON THE LIVING ROOM
AN EMPTY ATTIC IS FULL OF POTENTIAL
A ladder into a dark and unused space could open up a world of opportunities that change the way you live.
Not many people realise just how much unused space they have above them or what they can do with it. And that is exactly where the Attic Group can help. We pioneered the attic ladder business over forty years ago and we’ve seen every type of roof that’s been built in Australia. And so can bring a wealth of ideas, advice and experience that will help you realise the true potential of your home.
Contact us here for a free in-home consultation and we’ll help you transform your lifestyle and the value of your property.
THE ATTIC GROUP STORY
More than forty years ago, our Founder and CEO John Stewart spotted an opportunity that had been lurking in the dark. He realised that every attic holds the potential to transform a home, a lifestyle and the value of a property.
And so, in 1975, he founded Attic Ladders and became a pioneer in helping Australians make the best possible use of this dusty and neglected space beneath their roofs.
In those early years, our company manufactured, imported and installed ladders that made it safe and easy to get up above the ceiling. But as business grew, so did the scope of our work.
In 1989 we founded the Attic Living division to design and build attic conversions and second storey extensions. Very quickly, the company acquired a reputation for imaginative and high quality craftsmanship. Our portfolio of ideas for bright and innovative living spaces garnered awards from both HIA and MBA.
In 2010 we acquired the distribution rights for the FAKRO brand of skylights. These beautifully made products enhance our work by bringing light and air into our storage and living installations.
Two years later we branched out again and added GarageTek, a product range that is designed to ‘get your car back in the garage’ by creating a more efficient use of its storage space.
Today, we remain a family run business with four divisions – Attic Ladders, Attic Storage, Attic Skylights and Attic Conversions all consolidated and operated under the banner of the Attic Group.
WHY CHOOSE THE ATTIC GROUP?
- The Attic Group is a family owned national company, we are not franchised.
- Over 40 years proven success
- We are fully insured and financially sound
- Each project is appointed an approachable construction manager
- We are contactable and accountable. Our offices are open 6 days per week
- You are welcome to visit our showroom at anytime during business hours
- We are a Housing Industry Association (HIA) multi award winning company
- We work with a HIA, fixed price contract
- In most cases the client can remain in their home during the build
- We can give you referees of past works and job addresses
- Our consultants are qualified professionals with real life construction skills
- Our architects are registered with the Australian Institute of Architects
- Our architects listen to our clients!
- We have experience working with all councils and government bodies
- We offer a complete building solution from concept to completion
- Nationwide cooperation with distributors
- We offer a wide variety of products for home owners and builders
- Experienced installers
- Attic Group takes the stress out of building!
WINNERS OF THE 2019 MASTER BUILDERS ASSOCIATION AWARD
The Master Builders Association has awarded Attic Group as the winner of the Best Renovation/Addition under $300,000 category at the 2019 MBA Excellence in Housing awards. Our team added two spacious bedrooms, a bathroom and a rumpus room by extending beyond the roof space of a family home in Glen Waverley.
AWARDS FOR EXCELLENCE
Since 1975 the Attic Group has transformed over 80,000 homes. As well as many testimonials we have received
from our customers and clients, we have won multiple HIA and MBA Awards.