- Suits customers who will use the ladder occasionally and who want a mid-range ladder for ceilings up to 3.25 metres.
- Models available for both standard and truss roofs.
- Suits DIY installation as it does not require any pre-installation assembly.
- 580mm opening for truss roofs and 700mm for standard roofs allows easy access.
- Made from Nordic Pine for strength and durability.
- Stable 160kg rated load capacity with dovetail joints for added strength.
- A red safety handle and grooved anti-slip treads for confident climbing.
- Pre-finished white trapdoor spring-hinged and balanced for effortless opening.
- Plastic feet reduce scratching on floors.
- Thermally insulated trapdoor with a special seal to prevent dust from entering the home.
- Thermally insulated trapdoor reduces heat loss and sound transmission.
- Comes assembled, ready to install and with full instructions making home installation trouble-free.
- Constructed from premium Nordic Pine.
- Grooved anti-slip treads.
- Thermally insulated trapdoor.
- Red safety double handrail.
- Pre-finished spring-hinged white trapdoor.
- Suitable for DIY by general handy person or professional installation by Attic Group tradespeople.
Turbine ventilator – Quality Edmonds “Windmaster” turbine ventilators ventilates and controls temperature and moisture
Turbo beam turbine ventilator – “Turbo Beam” clear turbine ventilator. Keeps your Attic cooler in summer and gives light all year round
Balustrade – Added security of a rail around your ceiling opening
Ceiling hand rail – Metal loop handrail in ceiling for extra safety