Health and safety is paramount to us at this current time and we are continuing to seek advice daily to ensure we are complying with all of the Government’s requirements.
Further to announcements by the Federal Government and State Government, our business will continue to operate as close to normal as possible with the utmost respect for the social distancing measures that have been put in place. As a company we are taking this virus seriously and have put policies in place to reduce any potential spread for our employees and customers.
Customer service in our showroom & appointments with our sales consultants in homes
Preparations have been made to ensure the health and well-being of our team and customers. Our Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide branches remain open, with normal business hours. Our entire team is fit and healthy. According to our company policy,
- Everyone at the Attic Group is practicing good hygiene to protect against infection and prevent the virus spreading.
- Attic Group internal staff are adhering to safe distance practice.
- Attic Group’s sales consultants are washing their hands frequently with soap and water and using alcohol-based hand sanitisers before and after entering our customer’s homes.
- Attic Group are diligent in asking our customers when booking appointments of any household members being in isolation.
We are still providing obligation-free in-home appraisals and all staff are adhering to the social distancing rule of 1.5 metres.
At this stage, we have not been advised of any disruption to our supplies. Therefore, our onsite works will continue as normal. According to our company policy,
- In order to carry out the work assigned, all our installers and trades (for example, electrician, plumber, plasterer etc.) have been supplied with relevant hygiene materials to complete the scope of work in a safe manner.
- Throughout the entire install process, our installers and trades will just concentrate on the work being done inside the attic and keep contact with the customer to an absolute minimum.
- The work environment per installer has to comply with the current government guidelines (maximum of two installers per job).
Our warehouses in St Leonards and Oakleigh are fully stocked with no issues supplying our full range of products.
Our intent at this point in time is to maintain site productivity and progress whilst prioritising all staff and our valued customers health and well-being.
Please feel free to contact our respective Attic Group Team, with any questions or concerns.