- Suits customers who will use the ladder regularly and who want an easily operated ladder.
- Suits customers who have maximum height ceilings.
- Timber ladders suit customers who want a “furniture grade ladder” and who prefer to install the ladder in the interior of their home.
- Constructed from superior fine-grained plantation grown Australian Hoop Pine timbers.
- Side rails morticed, step treads grooved, glued and screwed. All ladder sections lacquered.
- MDF ceiling panel.
- Heavy duty plated glove-hinges link step sections.
- Plated balance springs.
- Side assist springs on ladder sections.
- Generous sized ceiling openings.
- Sizes to reach up to 3.66 metre ceilings.
- Safety handrail.
- Available in reduced width sizes to suit other truss roofs.
- Completely assembled from factory and suitable for DIY by general handy person or professional installation by Attic Group tradespeople.
Turbine ventilator – Quality Edmonds “Windmaster” turbine ventilators ventilates and controls temperature and moisture
Turbo beam turbine ventilator – “Turbo Beam” clear turbine ventilator. Keeps your Attic cooler in summer and gives light all year round
Balustrade – Added security of a rail around your ceiling opening