- Suits customers who will use the ladder regularly and who want a premium style ladder.
- Suits customers who want the best in climbing safety and easy access.
- Timber ladders suit customers who want a “furniture grade ladder” and who prefer to install the ladder in the interior of their home.
- Suitable for applications where young people or people with less mobility will use the ladder.
- Superior fine-grained plantation grown Australian Hoop Pine timber.
- Side rails morticed, step treads grooved, glued and screwed. All ladder sections lacquered.
- Solid Ply Veneered Core ceiling panel with latch.
- Plated glove-type hinges link step sections.
- Plated adjustable balance springs.
- Heavy duty plated hardware.
- Side assist springs on ladder sections.
- Generous sized ceiling openings.
- Solid Core MDF Veneered external box frame.
- Full length safety handrail and metal in ceiling handrail.
- Comes completely assembled.
- Suitable for DIY by general handy person or professional installation by Attic Ladders trades people.
Turbine ventilator – Quality Edmonds “Windmaster” turbine ventilators ventilates and controls temperature and moisture
Turbo beam turbine ventilator – “Turbo Beam” clear turbine ventilator. Keeps your Attic cooler in summer and gives light all year round
Balustrade – Added security of a rail around your ceiling opening
Ceiling hand rail – Metal loop handrail in ceiling for extra safety
Special order finish – Choice of Walnut, Jarrah, Cypress or Brush box stain finish to suit your décor (allow 3 weeks to installation)
Super wide opening – Increases ceiling opening size to 880m