Fantozzi Electric – Standard Size
- Italian-engineered, tested and certified to EN 14975 (European Ladder Standard).
- The electric loft ladder is manufactured from die-cast aluminium and stores completely within the hatch space.
- Can be connected to a 230 volt AC supply via a plug supplied or hard wired.
- The electrical operation of both the trapdoor & loft ladder is controlled by an infrared remote control (supplied).
- Unit has a light fitted to the inside of the trapdoor which flashes (amber colour) when it is in operation.
- Fitted with an automatic stopping feature which enables the unit to avoid obstacles in it’s path once in operation.
- Emergency opening and manual operation are possible in case of power failure.
- The treads come fitted with black carpet tiles as standard.
- The ladder comes powder coated in white or light grey.
- The trapdoor supplied is constructed from 14mm thick high quality plywood.
- Supplied with two telescopic handrails & two top exit grab rails as standard.
- The draught-proofed hatch box supplied is constructed from 1.2mm thick steel and measures 140mm deep.
- Strong, stable 220kg per step load capacity.
Wall mounted panel with push-buttons plus lockable key operation (alternative to Remote Control operation)